We at SK Data Entry Services are sensitive to client’s concerns and ensure absolute confidentiality and privacy of any information that is given to us. Customers can specify their preferred method of contact with us and we will not disclose their identity without their expressed or written consent.
We are one of the trusted companies for data entry services. For that data security is also most important part to build successful business relationship. We understand the importance of confidentiality and security of data and therefore we keep it protected from unauthorized activities. We also keep your contact details confidential.
Data Security Policy:
- Only authorized personnel are allow to enter into the work premises.
- All personnel have their own password and access to allocated computer.
- All personnel are strictly instructed to change their password every month.
- All personnel are strictly instructed to lock the screen or logout the PC prior to leaving area to prevent unauthorized access.
- Ensuring that the workstations are used for authorized business activities only.
- The confidential data will be kept in a private network.
- Nothing can be taken inside or outside of the premises without written permission.
- Personnel don’t have rights to install any kind of software. Only technical team can install software with the approval of management.
- Only restricted personnel can access the CD/DVD Drives, USB devise etc…
- All raw data like CDs, DVDs, hard disks, pen drive, directories, books and processed data will be the property of the client only.
- We ensure that storage of client’s data and other important data are done in a secured manner and send it back or destroy it as per client’s requirement.
- Secured V-LAN for separate Clients.
- We have 24 x 7 security personnel manning our office.
- We have setup firewalls and antivirus software in all systems and update virus definitions frequently.
- Regular backups are done and stored in our disaster recovery facility.
- We have provided privacy, security and confidentiality awareness training to our all employee.
Implementing such measures to prevent security breaches and loss of data can build client software confidence and contribute to enhancing the reputation of the data entry outsourcing company.